Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an information banner.
3 The type of cookies used and their purpose
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these enable us to improve the operation of the website and make it more user-friendly for visitors. For example, we store your connection data.
- Audience measurement cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies make it possible to determine whether or not you have visited the site before. A cookie is only created on the first visit. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie is used automatically. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
- Number of unique visitors
- The frequency with which users visit the site
- Which pages visitors consult
- How long users consult a particular page
- The page from which visitors leave the site
- Tracking cookies: these are used to analyze your browsing, consultation or consumption habits on the network's sites, with the aim of offering you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile established on the basis of this data is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but is used solely to match advertising to your profile, so that it is as relevant as possible to you. We obtain your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
- Third-party cookies: these are used to track the pages you visit on the Internet in order to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., as indicated above, but is used solely to identify you as a unique visitor and to adapt advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We obtain your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
- Cookies linked to social networks: these enable social networks to record the articles and pages that you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that trace your web browsing behavior.
- Site improvement cookies: these are used to test different versions of a web page to see which page is used best.
3 bis. List of cookies used
Google cookies :
- Google analytics: used to measure the site's audience.
- Google tag manager: makes it easier to implement tags on pages and manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising network using YouTube websites or videos as a medium for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: enables you to be offered dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: advertising cookies from Google to display banners.
Facebook cookies :
- Facebook connect: allows you to sign in using your Facebook account.
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share and comment on content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
4 Your rights with regard to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
5 Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be installed. To do this, please consult your browser's help function. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper operation of our website. Certain features of the site may be altered and in some cases you will no longer be able to access the site. Furthermore, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Advertisements are no longer tailored to your areas of interest and may therefore appear more often.
The steps to follow to adjust your settings vary from one browser to another. If necessary, consult your browser's help function, or go to one of the links below to access your browser's manual directly.
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/effacer-les-cookies-pour-supprimer-les-information
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=fr
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
6 New developments and unplanned cookies
It is also possible that cookies may be set by other people via our website. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they are placing, why they are placing them, how long the cookie will last and what measures they are taking to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com