Petit déjeuner / Snack / Vegetarian
Pralinut & Chocolate chip muffins
0 person likes this recipe persons like this recipe
• 100 g of chocolate chips
• 80 g of PRALINUT spread
• 110 g of flour
• 50 g powdered sugar or caster sugar
• 50 g of butter
• 50g of milk
• 60 g of yoghurt
• 15 g ground almonds
• 1 egg
• 1 C. c. baking powder
• 1 pinch of salt
- A few hours before, put the Pralinut spread in an ice cube tray or in mini molds and put in the freezer (this will allow the heart to flow after cooking)
- Melt the butter in the microwave (very gently) or in a bain-marie
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar until the mixture whitens.
- Pour the melted butter over this mixture without ceasing to stir. Add the milk mixed with the yogurt.
- Add the flour/almond powder mixture then the baking powder and finish with the salt.
- Mix and add the chocolate chips.
- Butter the molds.
- Fill them with a third of pasta then add the insert to the Pralinut spread. Then cover with dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C.